How to Stop Funding Child Services

If you’re wondering how to stop funding child services, the answer is actually pretty simple. Of course, not everyone who gets into an intervention with a social worker can do so without first consulting with their family doctor and a legal professional.

Most social workers are trained to deal with children that are in crisis situations or that have been abused. And since they are supposed to be there to help, they will try to help their patients solve their problems in any way possible. But when the case involves a child or young person, they may be too emotional and they can’t seem to make a rational decision.

What then do you do in such a case? First, it’s probably a good idea to speak to the parents directly. They will have no problem telling you what their problems are and what they feel would be best for their child.

You might even be able to do this on your own and get a better understanding of what is going on in the case and what their child’s future might be like. After speaking with the parents, it’s likely that they’re going to want to go to a lawyer and have them take care of the case. So the next step is to get some advice from a child advocate.

You will need to find someone who has experience working in the child protection field, which would include working with both children and adults. It is also a good idea to speak to a social worker who can tell you what kind of interventions are appropriate with your particular situation and what kind of support they can provide.

Ultimately, you’ll need to decide whether you want to stop funding child services for your child. There are a number of reasons why this may be the case, and the best thing to do is speak to a professional who has some experience with these issues and then make a determination based on that information.

Child advocates may be willing to work with you if they think that you are likely to do the right thing and put the child first. However, if you have already started to actively work against child welfare, they may be unwilling to work with you because they are trying to ensure that you are able to pay your rent and are going to be back in business after they take over your case.

When making a decision about your case, there are many things that you’ll have to take into consideration. Will you hire a lawyer to work with you or do you want to seek a court order?

Child advocacy agencies will be able to tell you what your best options are and how to go about your case. If you don’t have a lot of money to work with, you may just want to start looking for a more affordable alternative like a lawsuit instead.

Massachusetts Human Trafficking
A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begin with a Single Step

NPO Study Prompts Ohio Counties to Update Parenting Time Rules July 16, 2019 by Don Hubin, PhD When we think of success in promoting shared parenting, the image that often comes to mind is NPO’s stunning success in Kentucky. There, Matt Hale led a successful movement for a dramatic legislative Read More

Scottish First Minister Derided for Her Claim of ‘First Mammy’

February 18, 2019 by Robert Franklin, Member, National Board of Directors, National Parents Organization When you’re the First Minister of Scotland, as Nicola Sturgeon is, apparently you think you can peddle patent nonsense to the people you supposedly represent and they’ll buy it, no questions asked (Express, 2/17/19).  That’s what Sturgeon did Read More

WaPo Discovers Men and Their Problems

January 21, 2019 by Robert Franklin, Member, National Board of Directors, National Parents Organization From the paper that brought us “Why Can’t We Hate Men?” comes this (Washington Post, 1/18/19).  It’s written by former New York Times journalist Andrew Yarrow and verges on the excellent.  It’s not excellent for reasons I’ll go Read More